Sunday, December 20, 2009

Custom House Design How Do I Make/broadcast In-house, Custom TV Programming From PC-to-TV For In-house Marketing Purposes?

How do I make/broadcast in-house, custom TV programming from PC-to-TV for in-house marketing purposes? - custom house design

For instance - I want a program to do it again in a marketing tool for the house. Basically, this configuration allows me to modify, amend and update information for transmission in real time, which is then displayed on a widescreen television at home, too.

I am not really a station broadcasting television programs, but I do not know what I want. I studied the use of routing software template and easily to a TV, but not quite that, for appearance and functionality I'm looking. I want to be truly virtuous, is also changing, so you should not adjust the on / off the transmission line changes.

I tried searching the internet and I can not find what you need or want. Probably because I'm looking for something bad (s).

In general, what I need:

The software allows me to edit, modify and custom design presentations, television (including a GUI professional video, audio, and anything I can or throw) want, and n all devicesThis information must be obtained from a computer to a TV screen.

Thank you for your help! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment