Monday, December 21, 2009

Recognition Pins How To Develop An Effective Employee Work Incentive Program?

How to develop an effective employee work incentive program? - recognition pins

I work in a small company and do not have much money for personal expenses, bonuses, etc. I tried to look for Incentive Awards under sick leave and innovation found in the faces of people as unfair, not everyone has it because of sick children reach to explode within the confines of the household budget, awards recognition, etc. are small services, and a Christmas party, etc. I would like a monthly stipend in the amount of personal recognition of good happened on the basis of something (for example, a draft implementation of a new show), but I'm not sure how to develop guidelines for a program that works and that is fair for all, and is also easy to quantify. We give our own awards, so I do not want a company that offers me his award programs of watches and pens and garbage as well. We have a system where employees nominate an employee for a price per month and an attempt was therefore worked. If anyone has succeeded in a similar situation, I want to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment