Sunday, December 13, 2009

Scoliosis Panic Is It Anxiety?? Or Something Else...? PLEASE HELP!! Anyone Have This Before Too???

Is it anxiety?? or something else...? PLEASE HELP!! anyone have this before too??? - scoliosis panic

even in the 14th and scoliosis. I have panic attacks sometimes, but not very often. my head feels always feel bad too much pressure on the back of the head and ears. My head spins a lot and my ears still on (ATM symptoms as well), my head sometimes feels like your floating-ball on the neck is sometimes painful. Afraid to come to the stage, because in the dizzy and could fall or fainting. I auditrioms when things are so bad sorta dizzy. how, over time, felt that this program and I felt really strange ambient light is not balanced, as I always do it, but once the lights went out, I am a little better. (the rest was gone, but the pressure on the back of my head was still there)
My question is, is ATM, fear or something else?
Is there something you should try to make this decision, because you really bored?
I also have an appointment soon, unless I nuerologist might indicate as a possibility?
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment