Monday, January 25, 2010

Ontario Lost Plates I Got An Excessive Speeding Ticket In BC, I Have Ontario License Plates What Happens If I Don't Pay?

I got an excessive speeding ticket in BC, I have Ontario license plates what happens if I don't pay? - ontario lost plates

I said that there are no reciprocal arrangements from province to province, and was told that if you do not pay as long as I pass through British Columbia took place, again not nothing, and the law finally put an end to what is true? I also take him to court and will miss the insurer. ever know? even if we pay? 10 points for BEST ANSWER REALLL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is better to pay a ticket, even if you have a problem with your license in Ontario, this entry could return to the bite and the afternoon **

Anonymous said...

Play it safe number. And so .. receive a hearing on the Vancouver. The suck what?

Post a Comment