Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wood Playground Plans Am I Doing The Right Thing Changing My Child's School?

Am I doing the right thing changing my child's school? - wood playground plans

I just want some votes ... Opinions .... My 5 years, is currently attending a private school, very little in the way of our house. It is good, but old-fashioned ... People older and a bit set in its own way ... Learn the latest in a very old fashioned and strict, that my son was very excited and a little bit tense be. She enjoys the school ... but very expensive and too small ... no money for a large amount of material and no grass .... and only 3 girls in her class, which is too small ... May she have a shock when it's time for school. So I was looking and saw a lot of state ... Most primary schools are full and waiting lists and the only one that is located up to 5 miles. But it is an excellent school .... very nice ... rural areas and small but not too small playground ... beautiful wood and grass ... has an excellent OFSTED report .... May begin after Christmas. ... However, I'm about 5 miles trave Lingg .... Hiring and I intend to school as soon as possible ..... Approach IWe need to learn, so now we need to take a taxi in the morning and wear my mother's home at the end of the day ashore. Do you think that I sound right? The new school is very forward-thinking ... teaching philosophy and lots of art .... while the old school is rather late in my thoughts. I think she can said, if I may say ....

9 comments:

Sherry Babyy said...

The new school, in any case sounds like a better option for them. You need to think long term about your training in to. This former school will not teach what they learn to be prepared for middle school and high school.

Children need things like art in school. They learn to be creative and independent thinkers. Classes to help with greater social skills and transition to secondary school when the time comes. And the garden looks great.

The change of school can be a bit difficult for her at first. But at this age a lot of new friends will be quickly and easily in a few days.

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

lolly said...

Looks like you've thought of everything and options examined. I say go for it. Do not worry too much about the taxi, it is likely that the amount you have saved to send at a public school, meaning that more money for the taxi. You can also see if a local bus line that heads this way.

Crazy Girl 101 said...

I think if it could make, and looks good. I know that is so far, but you have to pay more tuition. If the school is strict and outdated, that hate your child to school and the teachers and one big disadvantage, can grow to create in the future.

Crazy Girl 101 said...

I think if it could make, and looks good. I know that is so far, but you have to pay more tuition. If the school is strict and outdated, that hate your child to school and the teachers and one big disadvantage, can grow to create in the future.

I♥u said...

YES UR doing the right thing
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

nelawala said...

What is with your child? She is old enough to give birth to her input.Show that can understand the advantages and disadvantages of a five year old child.

rainboww... said...

Yes, the new sounds much better today.
Moreover, shes only 5 It's not like she had many friends who wouldnt want to leave. At 5 she did not even know.
xx

crystal said...

I agree ... It HAV big surprise at the high school lol

Cindy; mum to 3 monkeys! said...

I think the schools should provide children with experiences from all sorts of areas and give them a complete training suitable for all while maintaining a disciplinary code of conduct

Although not necessarily a bad thing if the old school did not offer children the opportunity to many different things that can limit later in life to discover.

But what you said, I think the new school would be beneficial for them as opposed to the old school. His audience, making it convenient for you and makes trips to your own transport or move, and who can offer a better way to discover where their passion and their strengths can be obtained

When you decide where you want to go it is the matter with the immediate need to discuss and get used to the idea. Take it to the new school and show him around and talk encouraging all new and exciting things that have to do. And how many friends you can small and new teachers to make. Ease into the idea and I'm sure at his age that he should be Just fine adjustment to the new school

Good luck

Post a Comment