Sunday, January 31, 2010

Which Tie With Champagne Shirt Would This Purple Tie Go With This Champagne Color Dress?

Would this purple tie go with this champagne color dress? - which tie with champagne shirt

I am getting married soon and TSD has a picture of the dress, but this identification of the same color as my dress, I think I have my finances, "a purple tie and white shirt, just need to know if they go together.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Flower-girl-dress-3- dress ...
Tie
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j306/a ...

12 comments:

Linda M said...

Personally, I like it - think about the shirt of a friend the same color as the dress, but white. It's your wedding and if you want all that counts. Good luck.

Kitty said...

Not really.

dramaque... said...

You should not wear white and champagne for you friend, stay black and white

michelle said...

U know what toghter if u make me best answer I have to stop and say that U toghter sees and made beautiful and I hope you are going wonderful wedding

☼miss cleo☼ said...

That is absolutely not a shadow of dark purple!

☼miss cleo☼ said...

That is absolutely not a shadow of dark purple!

||Joely.... said...

I think it would look good if your clothes are very simple and the rest of your outfit is black and white.

You have a great wedding!

dippin. said...

Yes. adorable.

dippin. said...

Yes. adorable.

In Love<3 said...

white and purple, but it certainly is. She had seen.

1212122 said...

certainly not

hdg_vb said...

i dont think sooo

Post a Comment