Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cake Display, Sleigh What Can I Use To Display A Cake Other Than A Cake Stand?

What can I use to display a cake other than a cake stand? - cake display, sleigh

What can I use for a piece of cake in another display, according to a cake walk. You have to look for .... nice

In addition, when I can (get a job CHEAP plastic cake, I use it once)

- Thanks --

Even if you have used before, or on large cake baker / decorator, please contact me. I need help!

purplebeachchik@yahoo.com

1 comments:

okinawam... said...

Hey, beach Chick ... I am a baker and decorator. My best recommendation for a cake plate cake without holding a glass bowl with a real broad base (inverted). You can try to save a dollar or (even a lot of decorative glass candle holders, or maybe), a plate. Give an elegant look sad if you can find some pretty colored glass materials. Who knows, maybe cake is there, too! If you want a cake current position, and can not find a good local market, you should try sugarcraft.com May. They are very reasonable, have a good selection of things to cook, and they are pretty fast in shipping.

E-mail with questions related to if you want to ... it's actually working quite simply, if you know the tricks.

Cat >^..^ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;

okinawameow@yahoo.com.au

Post a Comment