Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pictures Of Scabies Bites Strange Bug Bites On Me And My Kids...?

Strange bug bites on me and my kids...? - pictures of scabies bites

It all started a few days ago, when I noticed a big cock in the inner thigh of my son. I thought it might be a spider bite because it was bigger than any other form of mosquito bites I have seen. A few days later I noticed a few bites me. Especially in the ankles. The next day I had a few were in the arm and the enormous consequences in the neck to my ear, and several smaller ones on his wrists and chest, and even one of my fingers, which is so uncomfortable. My children, they have also, but only at the ankles, back and abdomen / back /. My husband is not at all.

Identified scabies and does not resemble the pictures I found. They're like mosquito bites - mostly small and large and very uneven.

We were on the beach a lot lately - maybe the bites of sand fleas are?

I cleaned our plates yesterday, in the case of an error in our bed ...

They are so uncomfortable and current lotions not only help a lot.

7 comments:

Mary Boo said...

Sounds like a chip have to carry the child to the doctor because it could be a SPIDERS.GET field.

mt982000 said...

Sounds like a flea infestation. Fleas jump on the carpet at the ankles, thick, and then worsened on the carpet, bedding, etc. Then lay their eggs in 1000 to jump, and the problem. Wash and change all the sheets, washing carpets. I had this happen once in my house and we had to flea bomb the house because the fleas in the carpet. You can buy flea bombs in the supermarket. If you use this, read the instructions carefully.

xII Zombie IIx said...

Frankly, it seems that you have a problem with fleas. The same thing happened in my house when we had fleas and they described in their bite is like the bite of fleas areas. You may have accidentally a bomb to go home for one day rented.

d4_d3b1l said...

Try floors.borax with borax in the house is a detergent.get Comin around the edges for the most part known as an empty baseboards.let few days meeting.

ms.chans... said...

Sounds like flea bites .. The doctor examines the family, you inject a steroid and prescribe an antibiotic ointment and up-to relieve itching.

`GABREL... said...

It could be fleas, or maybe even sand crabs. But many doubt.

the way we talk said...

Sounds like a chip ... u should go to the doctor. :] This is beautiful!

Post a Comment