Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Poem Ap Biology Test Cell Do I Have A Chance At These UC's?

Do I have a chance at these UC's? - my poem ap biology test cell

I have my request for months, but I would your opinion about my chances of joining the University of California, as follows:

UC Irvine, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC San Diego, UC Santa Barbara

My Stats

Second year: GPA 4.0/4.0
Junior Year: GPA 4.3/4.5
In the top 3% of my class ranking
I took AP courses and AP Spanish, AP Bio, AP U.S. History, English, 3 years younger than I am honored.
My last year, I'll take courses such as AP Gov't, AP Spanish Literature, Physics prices, AP English 4
ACT score = 32
2 SAT Subject Tests:
Spanish - 610,
Biology 640,
U.S. History - 730

Extra-curricular:
CSF (Federation Fellowships, California) for two years
JSA (JuniorState of America) - Official Club
Poetry Club - participating in writing competitions, like poetry.com, dreamquestone.com, and the great poets of the Western world - had published a poem
Math League - has participated in several competitions
Volunteering at the local hospital over 100 hours.

=]

0 comments:

Post a Comment